Why is it important ?
Big data analytics are used to discover hidden patterns and valuable business information from large volumes of data at a lower cost. Big data applications for business include data processing and management, knowledge discovery, intelligent systems, prediction modelling and forecasting, optimization, etc. Some use cases that you might find useful:
- Improved customer acquisition and retention
- Better fraud prevention and cybersecurity
- Improved forecasting and price optimization
- Improved personalization and recommendation
- Preventive maintenance and support
What can we do for you
Structure and Build Data Lake and Warehouse
- Data warehouse and Data marts design.
- Database migration to the cloud.
- Data and platform governance
Build Custom Data ETL and Analytics Pipeline
- Cloud engineering for end to end data pipelines.
- Spark/ Scala analytics workloads.
- ETL pipelines for extracting information from image/video sources.
Develop ML Models Using Big Data and Distributed Processing
- Scalable architectures using DevOps and MLOps.
- Model registry and ML CI/CD pipelines on Cloud.
- AI/ML platforms for Data Science.
Curious to Know More?
Read more use cases and success stories on our blog or feel free to schedule a call with our experts for identifying best use-cases and execution strategies.